Step into a palace of your own with downtown Montreal’s optimal students residence. Near McGill, Concordia, & UQAM, this fully furnished property is nestled in the heart of the city.
This Scandinavian design student housing has individual units with a study nook in every bedroom, modern stainless steel kitchen appliances, bathrooms with shower and baths and in-building laundry.
Natural light isn’t the only thing coming through the wide windows of our magnificent student residence. The vibe and energy of downtown can be seen from high up and felt the second you step outside and into your own adventure.
Four bedroom suites and a common lounge are waiting for you and your friends to settle in at this stunning student residence. It’s also the optimal opportunity for you to join a collective of like-minded folks.
This modern students’ residence offers four color palettes for units: Yellow, Orange, Green and Blue. With corresponding furnishings and decor, each unit has it’s own personality and unique vibe.
• nestled bed with alcove storage and shelf
• cabinets large and small with a mirror
• wooden armoire fit for hanging rack and laundry hamper • matching study nook with desk, chair, lamp and shelves • multi-purpose cork board that doubles as soundproofing • black out curtains (despite a great downtown view)
• cozy couch, ottoman and chaise lounge • 2 laptop tables with easy stoaway
• dining area with a table and four chairs
• stainless steel and energy efficient extra-large fridge • matching electric stove with a fan and microwave
• matching in-suite dishwasher
• bathroom with a bath tub and shower
• charming vanity with medicine cabinet
• mirror above drawers for individual storage
The Golden Square Mile is known for it’s historical prominence as well as being a modern urban centre in Montreal with access to the best shopping, restaurants, nightlife, social activities and now state of the art student residence too.
Palay is designed for the mature student who’s seeking independence and freedom while also offering a community that is inclusive, supportive and proud of where they live.